Thursday 25 May 2017

My top 10 characters I want to see become Pop Vinyl figures

So this is a strange one, but something I've never mentioned before is that I collect Pop Vinyl figures. In case you don't know what they are, they're like collectable in-box bobble heads of characters from things like movies or TV shows, comics, games, Netflix shows and even anime.

(Those aren't mine, that's just a  picture I found to show an example.) I've never mentioned before that I collect them. The reason I didn't show you guys before like in my collections entry is because I didn't have a ton of them. I thought it would be better to save it until later. And yeah, I'm hoping to do another collections entry soon. Some time in a few months. And so, this entry will cover either a group  I want to see as figures and individual characters too. If you collect these or know what they are and know me at all, then you should be able to know who my number 1 is going to be. But I'm going to count down my other 9 as well. And so, let's begin.
10. Mario: This is one I'm surprised isn't a Pop Vinyl set yet because as I said, there are Pop figures of all sorts of video game characters as well, and so  I thought they would have included the most famous video game franchise ever.  I can absolutely imagine a lot of these characters becoming figures. Especially Mario, Luigi, Wario and Yoshi. I would really like that.
9. Phineas and Ferb: Another one that I'm kinda surprised that is not already a figure is my favourite Disney Channel show, Phineas and Ferb. Like what I just mentioned with the Mario characters, I can definitely imagine a lot of these characters being figures. Especially Phineas, Ferb and Perry. Seeing those become actual figures would be really cool and I'd get them.
8. Final Fantasy: Kinda a far fetched one, but another one I would love to see is some Final Fantasy characters. I can't imagine a whole lot of them being figures, but I think if they could include characters like Cloud, Sephiroth and maybe Leon as well would be awesome and I easily imagine being figures and imagine what they'd look like. I think Sephiroth already is, but in case not, I'm mentioning him here.
7. More Sonic the Hedgehog characters: Now, when I say "more," I'm talking about the fact that there's already some Sonic figures. There's Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. I only have Sonic. This is what they look like.
Image result for sonic pop vinyl
And so I think it would be really cool to see more characters like Shadow, Eggman, Amy, Cream and a few others. I can totally imagine that happening.
6. Ben 10: This is a show I haven't spoke about a lot, one show that I do like is Ben 10. I've liked this show ever since it first started. So I think some characters can become figures like Ben himself, as well as some of his aliens, Gwen and maybe Max as well. Maybe even some villains as well. I think a lot of those could work. Also, I'm talking about the original show, not Alien Force or Ultimate Alien or Omniverse or the reboot. I mean the original show from 2005.
5. The Lion Guard: I don't think there have been any figures yet from this channel, but I would absolutely love to see the Lion Guard being Pop figures too. I don't see a lot of them being figures, but I think the five Guard members could be figures too and maybe also some side characters like Jasiri, Kiara and maybe some of the villains too. Simba, Timon and Pumbaa are already figures by themselves a just being Disney figures, but I'd like to see the Guard actually be part of it too as being a box set for the actual Lion Guard like all these other ones.
4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: As I said before, even anime can become these figures as well. There's already a  ton like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z and Fairy Tail. So I think adding more would be really cool. And one that they could add is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I don't see a ton of characters being made, but I can see a few like Ed, Al, Mustang and maybe Hohenheim. I can see a couple more maybe happening, but yeah, I do think Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood could work as more Pop figures.
3. More Naruto characters: As I just said, Naruto has already been made into a few figures. These are the ones that have been so far and which characters they are.

Image result for naruto pop vinyl
And I do think they could add a lot more characters like Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Neji, Lee, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Tenten, Orochimaru, Kabuto and a few others as well. Maybe as the Boruto show keeps going, they could make some figures of those characters too. Seeing them all being figures and being in a collection I think would be so cool. I already have one of those Naruto figures and so getting the rest and the idea that they could introduce more I think could be great and really exciting.
2. Chowder: Next is my second favourite show ever. Now, if you don't know about these Pop figures, then you might be wondering why I don't have. SpongeBob on this. Well, that's because SpongeBob is already a set and I have almost all of them. This is what they look like.

And so I would absolutely adore it if they could make figures of Chowder. I know that that's really unlikely because Chowder is very well known. But I love this show and so seeing the characters made into these Pop Vinyl figures would be totally awesome. The ones I think would be really cool would be Chowder, Shnitzel, Mung, Truffles, Panini, Gorgonzola and Gazpacho. If they were ever made and put into a separate set, I would get all of them.
And my number 1 character I want to see become a Pop Vinyl figure is... More Kingdom Hearts characters: This is what I meant at the start when I said you should be able to know what I was going to put at number 1. And when I say more, again, there's already some figures of Kingdom Hearts made, which I am so happy about. I already have some of them. These are the ones that have been made so far.

And obviously, the ones I want to see become figures are Sora, Riku, Kairi and a few others. I heard that the reason that King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete, Chip and Dale are figures and not Sora is because of what I mentioned before. The fact that Sora is technically owned by Disney so they get to decide what to do with him. But I would love to see Sora as a figure. He would be the number 1 figure I would want more than any other. I would say I would go with his Kingdom Hearts 2 design. I would also love to see Kairi, Riku and a ton of others be figure too. There really isn't any other thing to say about it except I would absolutely love to see more Kingdom Hearts characters become Pop Vinyl figures. And so yeah, those are my 10 characters I want to see become Pop Vinyl figures. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or tell me what you'd like to see be a figure if you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment