Saturday 8 February 2014

Daniel Moloney. Himself.

Hello. I'm Daniel Moloney. I am 14. I live in Youghal Co. Cork in Ireland. I have Cystic hygroma. It's a condition. I have a Trachyeostomy tube and a lump on the left side of my face. And I'm not the only one who has this condition. There's others like me. There's a boy in England named Ethan who also has a Cystic hygroma. He has a blog too. I recommend checking his blog out it very nice and he writes in it everyday. He is 10 years old. I have a lot of favourite and least favourite things in life.
My favourites: Movies, t-v, video games, sport, writing, drawings, sleeping, exercise, books and reading.
My least favourites: Peacocks, certain movies, certain books, Doctor Who, school.
I like a lot of things in life. There's a lot of good and remarkable things that happen in my life. I've been a rugby mascot 4 times. 3 times for Munster and 1 time for Ireland. My friends are one of the many things I cherish most and hold most precious in my heart. They give me the strength to keep going even when it looks like I'm giving-up. I think I got that off my favourite video game ever. "Kingdom Hearts." The main character's strength comes from the friends he holds in his heart and it's now the same with me.
My favourite T-V show is "Spongebob Squarepants." the characters are funny, the stories in each episode is tossed around at times but very enjoyable and humorous. My favourite Pixar movie is "Toy Story." All of them. The story is funny, the characters are funny, developed well and memorable. My favourite one of them all is "Toy story 3." I'd say my favourite Pixar movie that didn't get sequels would be "The Incredible." My favourite DreamWorks movie would be "Kung-Fu Panda 2." My favourite movie of all time would be "Aliens In The Attic." My favourite Movie that got sequels would be "Harry Potter." My favourite book "Captain Underpants." My favourite live-action T-V show "Power Rangers." My favourite video game "Kingdom Hearts." My favourite Video game character "Sonic The Hedgehog." My favourite animated film "Wreck-it Ralph."
I like writing stories and books. The ones I do write are superhero stories. I made a superhero out of myself and my dad helped me. I named myself "Daniel Danger." I'll be continuously writing stuff into this blog so it'll be a lot of reading for ya. Ha-ha-ha. Good-bye for now, Daniel Moloney.

No comments:

Post a Comment