Saturday 16 February 2019

Frozen 2 Teaser Trailer

So, everyone, the other day, we actually got the teaser trailer for Frozen 2. I guess since Ralph Breaks The Internet, Disney's decided to make actual sequels for their Disney Classics, which is extremely rare. They didn't do that often and for a long time. But I guess they're deciding to want to attempt the it. And now they're doing a sequel to the smash-hit from 2013, Frozen. I love the first movie and this looks really interesting. It doesn't really give away anything in terms of the plot, but the rest of the trailer looks great. The characters still look great like in the first movie and it almost kinda looks like they're looking for Autumn here, which is curious and I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like. It still looks cool outside of that and I really want to know what they do with these characters here. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment