Friday 15 March 2019

Avengers: Endgame trailer

And so, everyone, we finally got an official trailer for Avengers: Endgame. This was actually closer to being released than I thought. But, from this trailer itself, I love it. It's showing us so much but also so little in terms of the content of the movie, which is something I want to see happen with the marketing for the movie. We get to see the Avengers reunited along with some awesome action shots and it all looks pretty insane, which is what's to be expected with the Avengers movies at this point. But, again, I'm loving all of it. We even get to see Captain Marvel with the Avengers. Also, I have seen that movie and the review for that will be my next entry. But as for this, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment