Tuesday 9 April 2019

My top 4 anime fights I want to see in the future

Given how so many existing anime have been building up so many fights that'll inevitably happen, especially at the end. And with a lot of them already known and foreshadowed, I thought I'd count down the ones I'm looking forward to the most. And I'm going with 4 because that's really all I could think of. I'm sure there's a ton of anticipated fights for other anime like in My Hero Academia, One Punch Man and so on, but I still need to get into those shows, which I'm hoping to, but these are the ones I'm personally looking forward to in the ones I have seen. And so, here  we go and I hope you all like this.
4. Goku vs. Frieza (Dragon Ball):

Starting us off at number 4 is the possible rematch between Goku and his archenemy, Frieza. After the Tournament Of Power, Frieza then hoped to kill Goku and Vegeta by releasing Broly in the newest Dragon Ball movie, but that failed, so it's possible that Goku could end up fighting him again, even if I do wish Frieza could be a good guy. I really do want that to happen, but, if it doesn't, then we can get one last fight between the two of them with them acquiring new transformations.
3. Everyone vs. Zeref and Acnologia (Fairy Tail):

At number 3 is the final climatic fight to decide the fate of the world of Fairy Tail, every character in the series against Zeref and Acnologia. I've read what happens in the manga, so I know exactly what's gonna happen, but I'm really excited to see it happen in the anime and see the different moves and all that in animation. Seeing how huge it all looked in the manga, I can only imagine how that's gonna translate into anime form. It's all gonna look crazy and I can't wait to see what they do with it. And the ending afterwards with everyone at the party and then the ending with Natsu and Lucy, assuming you know what happens, should be really fun too.
2. Boruto vs. Kawaki (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations):
Coming in close to number 1 is the fight that could end the entire Naruto franchise, Boruto vs. Kawaki. At the very beginning of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, we were given a glimpse of this climatic fight. We were shown the Leaf village in complete and utter ruins and an adult Boruto fighting against this guy who we have no idea who he is. All we know is that apparently he's the one who's destroyed the village and has killed Naruto. And now Boruto is wearing Sasuke's cloak and headband and is using his sword to fight him. And apparently, they both have curse marks.
And the number 1 anime fight I'm hoping to see in the future is... Luffy vs. Blackbeard (One Piece):

And finally at number 1 is the captain of the Straw Hat pirates against the ultimate villain of One Piece, who's essentially Luffy if he was evil. After going through so much in his journey to find the One Piece, Luffy's final challenge and the final battle of this series could inevitable be against this monster. After witnessing Whitebeard dying, Blackbeard was somehow able to do what no other person has done, acquire two Devil Fruits and still be alive. As for how Blackbeard was able to do this, we'll just have to wait and see. Same for this fight. As Luffy draws closer and closer to the One Piece itself, the closer he gets to having his epic showdown with this huge beast. Given how the two of them are now Yonkos, A.K.A, Emperors Of The Sea, it's only a matter of time before we finally get the showdown between these two. And so, everyone, those are my picks for my top 4 most anticipated anime fights. Thank you for reading, please comment down below to tell me what you think or tell me which fights you're most excited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment