Thursday 30 May 2019

My top 5 Spider-Man PS4 2 hopes

So this is something I haven't mentioned at all on this before is PS4 exclusive Spider-Man game that came out last year that everyone loved. And after a while of hearing about it, I finally managed to get it around October last year and I loved it. As soon as I played it, I was not able to stop because of how awesome it was and how interesting it was and how much I was loving the characters and story. It might actually be my favourite portrayal of Spider-Man himself because of how well handled it is. Everything in it is exactly what I want out of the character of Spider-Man. And given how well, it did, I would imagine they're gonna do a sequel at some point. And so I decided to count down my list of the thing I want to see if they ever decide to do it, which they most likely will considering the ending did set-up a sequel. And so, let's get started and I hope you all like this.
5. More flowing action:

Starting us off at number 5 is probably one the biggest parts of the first game I want to see get transferred over and that's the incredible action they made for the it. The gameplay for the first game was incredible and it was a lot like the Batman: Arkham games. And it was all really fun to use and it was fun to fight the criminals and come up with new strategies take down a certain number of enemies at once. All of it was great to use and so they're clearly gonna be bringing that back, but I also want to see them introduce new things too. Spider-Man is already a super skilled fighter, so I can't imagine it being hard to come up with new mechanics and new abilities for Spider-Man to use.
4. The Green Goblin:
Next up is my wish that they introduce the Green Goblin into the sequel too. Norman Osborn was already introduced in the first game and so I think him transforming into the Green Goblin could be really cool and I'd be interested to see their interpretation of the character. And they already did a great job with the villain the first time with Doctor Octopus with making him really sympathetic, so I have faith they could do another great job with Spidey's greatest villain ever.
3. More Marvel universe crossovers:
One of coolest elements of the first game was that it was still technically in the Marvel universe, obviously, and there were all these different landmarks from Marvel like the Avengers Tower, Doctor Strange's Sanctum and the Nelson & Murdock building. I know that's not the same as actual crossovers, but I think if they had these characters show up for a cameo or just to help out, that would be cool. I think the one I'd want to see is Spidey and Daredevil. A lot of interactions would be cool, but I think those two in particular would be the best to me.
2. Venom:
Coming in close to number 1 is one of things that was set-up in the first game. At the end of it, we see Harry is a tank covered in the Symbiote and Norman looking for a cure for him. And so I want to see their interpretation of Venom as well and see it done really well. I think Harry becoming him would be interesting considering I know that that's happened before. And I want to know how that'll be introduced in this version of Spider-Man.
And my number 1 hope for Spider-Man PS4 2 is... Miles Morales Spider-Man:
And finally at number 1 is me wanting them to include Miles Morales as another Spider-Man. Miles was already in the first game and I loved him there. He was likable, innocent and at the end of the game, he was bitten by a spider and got the powers himself. We also get to see Peter training him a little bit in the DLC for the game and so, I want to see him as the real other Spider-Man in the next game. I'm not sure if he should be Spider-Man at the very beginning or not, but I'd really like that and I would really like to be able to play as both him and Peter with them just doing their own thing and then coming together every once in a while. But the two of them more in the action would be cool with them being unique and I love the idea of this version of Miles, so having more of him, especially as another Spider-Man with Peter would be amazing. And all that is why Miles being Spider-Man is the number 1 thing I want to see in Spider-Man PS4 2. And so, everyone, that's my list of my top 5 Spider-Man PS4 2 hopes. Thank you all for reading, please comment down below to tell me what you think or, if you've played the PS4 Spider-Man game and want a sequel to be made, please comment what you want to see in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment