Monday 23 September 2019

Second Frozen 2 trailer

So, everyone, the second trailer for the next Disney sequel is here, the one for Frozen 2. I have a feeling this will be a bit like Toy Story 4 this year where people might feel that it's unnecessary but it'll surprise us and feel like it fits really well into the story of Frozen. Also, this and Toy Story were both in Kingdom Hearts 3 in January, so that's another one of the reasons why I'm excited. As well as the fact that I'm super excited to just see a sequel to Frozen. On top of that, the contents of the trailer kinda make it look like this is gonna be some sorta fantasy action adventure, and that's kinda interesting for a Disney animated movie and I'm really curious to see what they do with it. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment