Thursday 30 September 2021

Anime t-shirt collection

So, this is a relatively small thing I did yesterday on my YouTube channel, but, really wanted to show it here because I liked the idea. I did a small video showing my different anime t-shirts. I just had the idea the other day and since I'm trying to talk about anime a lot more on my channel, it just seemed fun to do. So, yeah, not really anything super out of the ordinary with this, but I do have a whole bunch of these and even ones for shows I've seen but not mentioned on here yet before. The thumbnail might not look like much but the photo was taken a while back so I've gotten more since then and I wanted to show them all here as well as talk about some ideas I have for more really soon. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment