Monday 14 February 2022

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness trailer

So guys, for the recent Super Bowl yesterday, we got a few new trailers that came from it and the biggest one for me was the one for Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness. I mentioned before how this was one of my most anticipated movies of this year and this trailer proved why that is. I mentioned how it looks like we could be getting a lot more new characters brought into the M.C.U thanks to this and it looks like we actually are getting them like I think we actually got Professor Xavier in this. And it looks like it's Patrick Stewart again, which is incredibly exciting and it looks like Wanda may turn evil in this briefly. And the visuals looks like they're taking what the first film started and making them even more insane. And the different indicators to what this film is going to be is really cool and I can't wait to see who else they bring in here. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment