Tuesday 22 March 2022

My Meliodas and Moroha collectibles (Review)

So, guys, again, haven't gotten any anime collectibles in a while due to trying to save some money, but, recently, I was able to find some really good collectibles for both Meliodas and Moroha. As you all already know, I really like The Seven Deadly Sins, but for Moroha, that's something I've never spoken about before and that's because she's from the sequel series to Inuyasha, Yashahime. I'm actually in the middle of watching Inuyasha and I'm almost finished and I'm hoping to do a review of it once I'm done. But as for Moroha and Yashahime as a whole, I've currently only watched a couple of dubbed clips on YouTube and I honestly really love her and her English dub voice especially and so, after seeing a cool collectible of her in my local Forbidden Planet, I just wanted to get her. And, I was also just happy to find any collectible of Meliodas because it felt it would be kinda difficult to get one of him or, really, just anyone from the series, but thankfully I did and I'm really happy with it. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment