Tuesday 24 October 2023

My Jolyne Cojoh collectible (Review)

So, it's been a few months since I showed one of these, but I'm showing more of my anime collectibles I've been doing this year. I've done plenty this year and this was made all the way back in February, but I'm only showing this now. No reason, I just am. Anyway, this is a collectible I got for Jolyne from JoJo and is another one I got for a JoJo protagonist. I've gotten more since, but this was the third I had gotten at the time because I already had Josuke and Giorno at this stage and was still looking for the others, which I have gotten since, but I had these three at the time. Anyway, as I said when I did my review of Stone Ocean, I still think Jolyne is a super underrated as a character and I'm really glad I have the collectible for her with the others. Anyway, this is my review of my collectible for her and so, here it is and I hope you all like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment