Thursday 1 May 2014

My top 3 video games ever

I like a lot of video games so I managed to put it into my top 3.
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: This has been said to be to worst Sonic the Hedgehog game ever though I disagree. It's my favourite Sonic game. The story is great, the characters are great, the dramatic moments are very strong, the twists are well thought out and the game play is well done. Just to inform you, I won't tell you the stories because some are too long or too complicated. Anyway, the characters are really likable and you get rapped up in their drama. The boss fights are awesome to do and how you're supposed to beat them.
2. SpongeBob Lights, Camera, Action Pants: This game does have a story but a lot of the time it feels like there isn't. In this game you can pick a SpongeBob character and you do multiple games to be in some part of a movie that's happening in the game. The games are fun to do and the areas you do them at are clever. There's also comedy in this and a lot of it is funny. And being able to select your favourite character is cool too. I'd say my favourite location is the Krusty Krab. It has my favourite game in it, where you have to take an order from a customer and then make it then give it to them.
And my number 1 favourite video game of all time is... Kingdom Hearts: This game series is spectacular. The characters are the best video game characters I've ever seen. The main characters in this are a boy named "Sora," "Riku," and "Kairi." The story is absolutely brilliant. The action in this is unbelievable. It's a video game series that's still going on. And the last one I coming out next year and I can't wait until it does come out. Sora is very likable with his happiness and his kindness not to mention his humour. And the rest of the characters are also really memorable. A lot of the time the games are spent in the Disney worlds. I'm serious, Sora's team mates are Donald and Goofy. They go to Disney worlds to defeat monsters called the "Heartless." Sora's weapon is a mystical weapon called the "Keyblade." The games all haven good stories in them. I mean all the games are connected into one giant story and like I said the story is absolutely brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment