Saturday 21 February 2015

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a film really wanted to review ever since I first saw it and that was only last week. Even though it is mostly a life-action movie it's crossed with animation and animated characters like Disney characters, Warner Brothers characters, Paramount characters. What's the story? Set in Hollywood in 1947 there's a detective named "Eddie Valiant." Apparently a very wealthy prankster named "Marvin Acme" has been murdered by a toon. Eddie doesn't seem to mind seeing how he seems to have a problem with toons. Why? Because a toon killed his brother. How? By dropping a piano on his head... that is hilariously tragic. Everyone think Roger Rabbit is the one who killed Marvin so he goes to Eddie to try and help him clear his name. Despite his problem Eddie does believe that he is innocent. So with the characters from Toontown including Roger's wife named "Jessica" they set out to solve the mystery. I'm trying to think about what to say about this movie that hasn't been said 1000000 times before. Everybody's seen it and love it. In fact they more than love it they go crazy for it. And I'm not going to lie, I'm in love with this movie. It's so funny, it has brilliant characters, it has a really great story that's easy to follow and it has famous animated characters you love that appear together like you see "Micky Mouse" and "Bugs Bunny" together. That is so serial to see. I also think the villain "Judge Doom" is pretty cool. Remember how I said in my Despicable Me review I said I would have put that movie as one of my favourite movies ever, yeah I don't think I thought that fully, but with this film I'm certain I would defiantly put this film on that list as number 10 or maybe even a bit higher. I don't know what else to say, it just a perfect film. I'd definitely say watch it, it's just that spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment