Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Dark Knight Rises

And now we come to the last Batman film I'm going to review, The Dark Knight Rises, the highest-grossing Batman film of all time. When this movie came out, almost everyone praised it. It was considered the biggest film of 2012. What's the story? 8 years after the death of Harvey Dent, Batman has disappeared and Bruce is stuck inside his home. But when "Bane" played by "Tom Hardy" arrives in Gotham, Batman must come back and stop him. Also Catwoman played by "Anne Hathaway" arrives. So what's good about this movie? , it's the same as last time everything is perfect. The acting, the action, the cast, the story and a great Hero. This is probably the perfect way to end a superhero film trilogy like The Dark Knight Trilogy. The last film looked like a battle on the streets where as this one feels more like an active war. The action scenes in this film are all amazing to watch, my favourite is the last fight between Batman and Bane. Watch this.
All the cast, once again do spectacular performances and they're all really fun to watch. Bane here is also probably the greatest Bane out there is my opinion. As well as Catwoman too. So my last thoughts. So basically The Dark Knight trilogy is the greatest Batman film series out there in my opinion. As well as has my favourite Batman ever. So now I'm done and I'll be doing the Marvel movies and 5 things connected to Kingdom Hearts. So thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the Batman films like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment