Thursday 16 August 2018

Iron Fist: Season 2 trailer

So with the Netflix's corner of the M.C.U getting bigger and more successful, Iron Fist: Season 2 has now been given a first real trailer and I personally think it looks like they're learning from the mistakes of Season 1. (Again, Luke Cage: Season 2 review will be out soon.) But I think this is looking really cool and it looks like Davos is going to be the main villain, which makes sense considering he's an Iron Fist villain in the comics. Personally, I would have preferred if they had put more focus on Daredevil: Season 3 because that's the one I want the most next to the Defenders: Season 2. I'm hoping it'll be good and an improvement over the first season but we'll see soon enough. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment