Sunday 26 August 2018

My top 10 characters I want to see in Jump Force

So, in case I've never told this before, apparently next year there's going to be a new game out called Jump Force which is going to be a kinda Super Smash Bros. like type game but with the characters from Shonen Jump like Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Hunter X Hunter and so on. Not everything from Shonen has been released and there's still more time for new characters from those franchises to be introduced. Not only that, but also characters from Death Note like Light and Ryuk are gonna be in it too, so that's awesome. So, I thought I'd use this to talk about the various characters from Shonen I want to see appear in the new Jump Force game. This won't have characters that have already been confirmed though, also, as much as I want to, I'm not including Fairy Tail or Fullmetal Alchemist here because I'm not 100% sure if they're Shonen. Sometimes they're said they are and other time they're said not to be, so because of that, I'm not including them. If I was though, Natsu definetly would have been my number 1 choice. And so, here we go and I hope you all enjoy.
10. Renji (Bleach):
Starting us off at number 10 is one of the best characters from Bleach in my opinion, Renji. So far with Bleach, the only characters that have been confirmed for it are Ichigo, Rukia and Aizen. And given how kinda little that roster is, I'd like to see more added to it and the number 1 character from it I want to see is Renji. This is pretty basic, he could use Zabimaru to strike any enemy and he can simply use his Bankai form as a final attack. Given how all Soul Reapers have some special attack with their Bankai, they could use this one for Renji no problem. The same goes for Ichigo, Rukia and Aizen, but that's kinda obvious.
9. Piccolo (Dragon Ball Z):
The first up is a character a character from the legendary manga/anime series, Dragon Ball Z is Piccolo. Kinda basic one here, he could do simple attacks with either punches and kicks so he could damage other people with that and he could especially use his Special Beam Canon attack for his Special Attack. And, hey, who knows, maybe as he's stepping into battle, he could remove his turban and cape. That'd just be awesome itself.
8. Sakura (Naruto):
The first appearance of a Naruto character on this list is Sakura. So far, the only characters from Naruto that we know of for this game are Naruto, Sasuke and Madara. So a good way to extend the roster with them could be with Sakura. Kinda obvious what her attacks could be, she deal powerful blows to the opponents and her special move could be a super strong punch to either the opponent or to the ground where she damages everyone around her.
7. Teen Gohan (Dragon Ball Z):
Next for the characters from Dragon Ball Z is Teen Gohan. The reason I'm putting Gohan from when he was a teenager is because this is my favourite version of Gohan. I think Gohan as a kid is pretty good with some really good stand-out moments, I don't like him as an adult at all, but teen Gohan is where he was at his best during the Cell and Cell Games Sagas. This was when Gohan was still awesome and they could do a lot of things with him here. In fact, I think that for his special move, they could have it where he shoots a Kamehameha and you see Goku with him like when he was fighting Cell.
6. Kakashi (Naruto):
Another Naruto character and probably the most obvious for Naruto characters that haven't been confirmed yet, Kakashi is easily one of the most popular anime characters out there. And given how his abilities are so good and he has a ton of fighting skill, he's an obvious choice for characters to choose for the game. He could do a lot of the same moves as Sasuke and use his Sharingan to copy other attacks and his finishing attack could either be a Lightning Blade or using Kamui.
5. Gintoki (Gintama):
I know it's kinda weird for me to be talking about some characters that I may not have ever mentioned before, but I've still been able to catch up on a ton of different animes I've been interested in watching for a while or may have heard from somewhere. And one of those is Gintama and so they could include the White Wolf from the series, Gintoki. Given how he's been doing a lot when it comes to ripping of other anime and they even make fun of it and make him do the same phrases and moves as others, maybe, in the game, he could do other characters attacks and then do something different with his own sword.
4. Kenshiro (Fist Of The North Star):
Coming in at number 4 is the main character from Fist Of The North Star, Kenshiro. This huge muscular guy can easily fight hand-to-hand with a lot of these other characters. While a few of these other characters I mentioned are probably more popular, I'd like to see more of these other characters getting more attention. With Kenshiro, he could just do his fighting skills on the opponents and severally injure them and for his final attack, he could do his poking attack to finish them off.
3. Saitama (One Punch Man):
For a lot of people, this would probably be the most obvious one and most wanted. While it's not for me, yeah, I would think seeing Saitama in a Shonen Jump centred game would be awesome. He's like the second strongest anime protagonist out there next to Goku. And so playing as him with his powerful fists would be cool, especially if you could also get into a fight with him and Goku. And for his special attack, he would punch his enemies so incredibly hard in the same way he did to that monster the first time we ever see him in action.
2. Yugi/Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!):
Coming in close to number 1 is the probably the biggest character for me based off of old memories. I've talked a lot about Yu-Gi-Oh this year and so I obviously explained how I have a lot of nostalgia for this series considering I watched it quite a bit as a kid. And so, having Yugi/Atem as a playable character for this would be cool. I think it could work by tapping the attack button, you summon a monster to attack for and it could either depend on what way you hit the button or by which way you do a combo with it. And for the special attack, he could either summon Exodia or summon the three Egyptian God Cards.
Honourable mentions:
Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin),
Yusuke (Yu, Yu Hakusho),
Krillin (Dragon Ball Z),
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo),
Jaden (Yu-Gi-Oh: GX),

Gon (Hunter X Hunter),

Seiya (Pegasus Seiya),
Korosensei (Assassination Classroom)

And the number 1 character I want to see in Jump Force is... Deku (My Hero Academia):
And finally at number 1 is the main protagonist to My Hero Academia, Deku, also known as Izuku. Given how fast My Hero Academia has already gotten, it would sorta be a shame to not include any characters from it. And its main protagonist is the one I want to see in it the most, that being Deku. He's already a great martial artist so that's already a bonus, but they could use his powers as well like his Quirk powers like moving better and being more agile, but he can also use his powers like the Detroit Smash, Delaware Smash and even his One For All: Full Cowl. These are all great ideas for the character and so I'd like to see them utilise all of them for him in the game. And all that is why Deku is my most wanted character for Jump Force. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or, if you're interested, please tell me what characters you want to see in Jump Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment