Friday 5 October 2018

Aquaman Trailer 2

So with DC and Warner Bros. still attempting to make another successful DC.E.U after the kinda big surprise last year with Wonder Woman, the only one from this year we're getting in Aquaman. We already got the first trailer in July, and now we got a much longer one and a better look at the movie as a whole. And, first off, just wanna say, this trailer is sorta way too long. Most trailers tend to be at least 2 or 3 minutes. This one is almost 6. And what they actually show seems a bit goofy and kinda over the top to me. It looks fine and I'm hoping this movie will be fun, there are actually some funny scenes in this, but it's dragged out and I wish some of this didn't feel kinda underwhelming. It looks fine, but I'm just hoping this movie actually is good and I hope this is where DC starts to pick themselves up. So, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment