Thursday 4 October 2018

Daredevil: Season 3 Official Trailer

So now with three of the Marvel Netflix shows out this year with new second seasons, it was about time that we got a real, official trailer for the number 1 show that everyone, including me, really wants to see, Daredevil. Again, like I've been saying a lot lately, I'm working on the Luke Cage: Season 2 review and I'm in the middle of watching Iron Fist: Season 2, so I'll have review for those up soon. But, for this, it looks like they're making Kingpin more terrifying than he already was and we even get to see Bullseye in this. We don't see him properly, I'm pretty sure he just impersonating Daredevil. But, yeah, this trailer looks really cool and I can't wait for it. Besides the Defenders, this is probably the most excited I've ever been for a Marvel Netflix show. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment