Friday 28 September 2018

X-Men: Dark Phoenix trailer

So this was sort of a surprised for me yesterday, but we actually got a real trailer for the new X-Men FOX movie coming out, X-Men: Dark Phoenix. I was also honestly shocked to see that James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender were in this because I thought their contracts expired after X-Men: Apocalypse. But they're still going and I wasn't really sure that they were still going along with this Dark Phoenix movie. But, after this, there's the Gambit movie that might be coming out, after a humongous train wreck of a production it's been in and there might be more after that, but, honestly, after this, I think FOX should just stop with the X-Men movies. Personally, I think they've been going too long and they should just let Marvel have the X-Men back. That actually might be happening soon, along with Deadpool and the Fantastic Four. Still though, this trailer is kind of a mixed bag for me. It doesn't look terrible, but I think it doesn't look that great to me. Maybe it will be good, but only time will tell. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment