Tuesday 25 September 2018

Second Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: The Crimes Of Grindlewald trailer

So with more movie trailers coming out lately, mainly around newer films that're coming out soon, one of them that was released today was the next trailer for my second most anticipated movie for the rest of the year behind Wreck-It Ralph 2, Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: The Crimes Of Grindlewald. This trailer looks like it's showing more of the actual plot of the movie and shows that this could actually be a darker movie, at least, that's what I got from it. It's showing off more of those amazing creatures, which the Harry Potter series is known for having, and it's looking very interesting to me. I'm curious to know how this stacks up to the other movies in the series and I'm curious to know how a lot of the elements from the movie are gonna happen. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment