Thursday 20 September 2018

Final Wreck-It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet trailer

So now with Wreck-It Ralph 2 coming out in a couple of months from now, this might actually be my most anticipated movie for the rest of the year. I love the first movie so much and given how well this marketing has been looking so far, this could actually prove to be every Disney fan's dream on the big screen with there being a ton of Disney characters together at once. However, with this trailer, it looks like they're putting more focus on the story and more focus on what we're gonna be seeing. That's honestly kinda cool, but I also fear that this might have a bit of the problem the first one had where it's building up that this is gonna be one thing with having a lot of Disney characters together at once and then not have them in there a lot. I know it might not be the main focus, but I still want to see them in here more. Still though, I'm super excited and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment