Thursday 20 June 2019

My paintings of the Seven Deadly Sins characters

So, like I said in my last entry, I wanted to use these few entries to show my paintings of new anime I've been getting into recently and my next one is an anime I've been watching exclusively on Netflix, the Seven Deadly Sins. I wanted to get into for a long while and I'm almost done it, and so, I decided to do my next set of paintings based on some of the characters. I recommend watching the series if you haven't already because it's so good and it has some of the best writing I've seen in an anime in a while. It's even got quite a few really shocking moments and it's got some of the best comedy I've seen in an anime in a long time. And so, here they are and I hope you all like these.
Meliodas:

Ban:

Diane:

King:

Gowther:

Merlin:

Escanor:

No comments:

Post a Comment