Wednesday 30 October 2019

My top 5 Disney worlds I want to see return in Kingdom Hearts and what I want to see in them

With more Kingdom Hearts projects most likely coming out soon, I wanted to talk about Disney worlds that have already been in the series and which I want to see make a return, as well as what I want to see them do. Whether that being what I want to see with the story, the characters and so on. Especially given what Disney movies are coming out nowadays and what Kingdom Hearts 3 brought to the series. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
5. Deep Space:

Starting us off is the world that, when first introduced, wasn't technically a world. It was more of just a ship in space and you met Stitch, Jumba, Gantu, Sparky and Grand Council Woman there. But, if they ever decided to bring it back, I'd like to actually go to Hawaii and meet Lilo and the rest. Just seeing the different interactions they do could be amazing. Not just seeing Sora having proper interactions with Stitch, with them being proper friends, but also maybe seeing Ven, Aqua and Terra meeting them again would be great. I would also just love to see Lilo and all the rest meeting the Kingdom Hearts characters.
4. The Caribbean:

I know The Caribbean has appeared in Kingdom Hearts games twice now, but seeing how Kingdom Hearts 2 adapted the first Pirates movie and Kingdom Hearts 3 adapted At World's End, so, for a future Kingdom Hearts game, I think finishing the visits to the Caribbean would end well if they did Dead Men Tell No Tales next. I can totally imagine a fight against Salazar and I would love to see more ship travel and seeing it expanded. Just seeing that would be cool and I want to see more scenes of Sora and Gibbs interacting. I think we need more of that.
3. Arendelle:

Seeing how Kingdom Hearts 3 just adapted Frozen, I want to see what it can do for the sequel. Giving how Frozen 2 is coming out in less than a month, I clearly want to see what will happen in it, and, if it's able to incorporate a real action aspect to it, I want to see that in a future Kingdom Hearts installment. And maybe you could have Marshmallow as a party member again and maybe even Elsa. Just seeing what Frozen 2 could deliver, I'm curious to see what it can bring and so seeing it brought into a big Kingdom Hearts game in the future would be awesome to see. And just seeing the characters back could be awesome great to see alone.
2. The Pride Lands:

Coming in close to number 1 is the Pride Lands. As I may have said before, I would absolutely love to see them implement the Lion King 2 into the Kingdom Hearts games. I really loved the Pride Lands being in Kingdom Hearts 2 and I would love to see Kiara and Kovu in these games and seeing a Zira fight would probably be the best parts. I even made theory of what I can imaging happening if they ever decided to it. And seeing how they did the plot for The Return Of Jafar back in Kingdom Hearts 2, I'd love to see them adapt another straight to video Disney sequel.
Honourable mentions:
Olympus Coliseum,
Agrabah,
100 Acre Wood
And the number 1 Disney world I want to see return in Kingdom Hearts is... Toy Box:

And finally at number 1 is Toy Box. With Kingdom Hearts 3 finally introducing Pixar films into the franchise, seeing a lot more movies put into the games would be great, and in terms of ones to make a return, I'd love to see Toy Box make a comeback. It was my favourite new world in Kingdom Hearts 3 and so, having them brought back would be amazing. I think they could do it where they're back to the real world and they meet all the other toys. They could even place it around the time of Toy Story 3 when Andy is leaving and they're at Sunnyside. Something that people have been thinking about for a long time if they ever did a Toy Story world is if there was a reaction command for Sora, Donald and Goofy to stand completely still when people are around and then fighting Heartless. That does sound really cool to me and I'd really like to see a Lotso fight at some point. Or maybe something else like that. And all that is why Toy Box is the number 1 Disney world I want to see make a return in Kingdom Hearts. And so, everyone, those are my picks for the top 5 Disney worlds I want to see return in Kingdom Hearts. And so, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or, if you like Kingdom Hearts, please tell me what world you want to see return.

No comments:

Post a Comment