Friday 11 October 2019

Onward trailer

So something that's been on my mind lately is the discussion about Pixar's newest movie, Onward. This movie's trailers have been coming out lately and they've both intrigued me because they don't look like something Pixar's ever done before, but, considering it's Pixar, I do have faith that this will be good. It looks like it's centering around these two brother creatures on some journey to help their dad. And from the look of the trailers, it looks like that's what they're depicting. I think the thing I'm most excited about with this, aside from the fact that it is another Pixar movie, is the fact that Tom Holland and Chris Pratt are both playing the two main characters, so that's already something I'm excited about and from the looks of this, it looks like they're really good in the roles. So, yeah, consider me excited and I'm interested in what the movie will be like. And so, here's the trailer and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment