Monday 18 November 2019

My Kingdom Hearts Orchestra experience

So, yesterday, I was at the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra in London and it was absolutely amazing. A friend of mine told me about it and I'm so glad he did because I got to go to a Kingdom Hearts concert, and, not only was that amazing aspect there, but the composer of the entire Kingdom Hearts series, Yoko Shimomura, was there to and we all got to see her. Not only did she speak to us all, but she also did the music for the last piece that was being played. The entire experience was incredible. I also got tons of stuff there. I also didn't wear my Sora suit, though afterwards, I realised I should have, but I wore a ton of other Kingdom Hearts clothes. And I'm really hoping I get to go again some day. And, I got photos and so, here they are and I hope you all like these.











No comments:

Post a Comment