Friday 15 November 2019

My paintings of Robotboy characters

Continuing my paintings of old childhood shows of mine is this underrated show that I'm actually find out recently had some fans behind it and was appreciated by a fair amount of people, Robotboy. I remember also really liking this show a lot when I was younger. And now, looking at it years later, I still feel like it's got this innocence to it that makes it really nice to watch. It's not the best show I've ever seen, but I still feel happy watching a lot of it. It does have some bad episodes, especially one in particular involving a fake dog, but the ones I do like I think do hold up now that I'm older. And so, I've decided to show off some more paintings of characters from it. And so, here they are and I hope you all like this.
Robotboy:

Tommy:

Gus:


Lola:

Robotgirl:

Protoboy:

No comments:

Post a Comment