Friday 12 June 2020

New characters introduced for Kingdom Hearts Union X Dark Road

So, the other day, we were shown images of new characters that are gonna be introduced for Kingdom Hearts Union X Dark Road, which is gonna be an iPhone game like Union X is. And, apparently, it's gonna be a prequel game like Birth By Sleep was. But this one will go even further back to when Eraqus and Xehanort were kids and when they were Keyblade wielders in training, like when we saw them in Kingdom Hearts 3. And so, the other day, we were shown a photo we saw before but with the two of them and more characters. And I thought it would be cool to give my thoughts on these, especially after hearing some other people's opinions too. So, the new characters are gonna be called Bragi, Vor, Urd and Hermod.




So, for one, they certainly look cool and they're clearly other Keyblade wielders in training with them. And, I'm curious to know exactly who they are and what happened to them after all these years. Also, I want to know what the relationship between all of them is. Like, how did they all properly get there and were all of them a team and why are Eraqus and Xehanort the ones between all of them we've ever only heard of? First off, some people have thought that the Vor girl is Kairi's grandmother, but I doubt that because I have a feeling she's slightly older than the two of them and wouldn't be a Keyblade wielder to begin with. I admit, it would be cool if that were the case, but I doubt that's it anyway. And, in terms of the others, I'm not too sure how to think about them, but I feel like all of them were friends but then something happened that may have caused some kinda drift between all of them, a bit like the Masters in Union X. And so, that kinda story, while it may seem familiar, I imagine could be done well here. I mean, yeah, I would like to see something different like maybe all of them just decided to go their separate ways in the end due to something else, but there's still no guarantee for any of that yet. But even still, the direct they take these characters could be cool and I do want to see what they're all like. Like maybe one's a bit of jerk who thinks he's superior or one is more friendly and wants to help out more. And maybe Vor could have a crush on either Eraqus or Xehanort and we find out something happened to tear that apart. I don't know, but, whatever they do with them could turn out to be really cool and I'm excited to know who they are and see them added to the list of more Kingdom Hearts characters. And so, yeah, that may not have been as well detailed as other Kingdom Hearts posts, but I don't think I can talk about these characters properly without more info. I just wanted to give out my thoughts since a lot of people already have. And so, yeah, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment