Thursday 5 November 2020

9 Star Wars movies ranked

So, this was something I was sorta having a bit of trouble making, but I eventually managed to do it. I did a ranking of all 9 episodic Star Wars movies. I uploaded this video yesterday and it was the first time I ever talked about Star Wars on my channel so I wanted to make it special. So, I decided to make a ranking video where I'm technically talking about all the movies and I'm talking about these like I've spoken about them before so that's why it might be weird hearing me say that considering I've talked about Star Wars for years on this blog. But, the reason I'm putting this on here is because I really wanted to do an updated ranking of all the movies now that the sequel trilogy is over. As well as also do one with hopefully better phrased sentences considering the last time I did this was probably before the Force Awakens came out and now I've gotten more experience with talking about movies like this analytically. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment