Saturday 10 April 2021

My anime and manga collection 2

So, about two years ago, I made a video showing my anime and manga collection and I put it on here. Ever since then, my collection's obviously after getting a whole lot bigger. So, I recently made another one and with this one, I wanted to show the collection and also talk in depth about how I got into each series. So, I say things on it I've never mentioned on here before. It is a pretty long video, but I just really wanted to fill this up with as much detail as I could. I'm also hoping to talk about anime more on my channel like I do here, so, you can subscribe to my channel on YouTube for those videos too. I'm also hoping to do reviews for my anime collectibles like I do with my Kingdom Hearts figures. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment