Sunday 28 March 2021

The Suicide Squad trailer

So, yesterday, we got the first trailer for James Gunn's The Suicide Squad. I was originally kinda iffy about this because the first Suicide Squad movie was a movie I liked fine, but it wasn't really a good movie and the original thoughts of what everyone was saying didn't interest me that much. But after watching this, it's made me a lot more excited for it. I am still kinda sceptical about it, but, this looks like a super fun movie. You can tell it has Gunn's style all over it and since this is gonna be R rated, this isn't pulling back from the looks of it. Idris Elba and John Cena look really fun in this and everyone else looks really good too. So, yeah, definitely a movie I'm looking forward too a lot more because of this trailer. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment