Tuesday 24 August 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer

So, everyone, it's finally come. The official trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home. This is the M.C.U trailer I wanted to see the most and I'm so glad to say this trailer has blown me away, although I do have some worries about. For one, it's showing Peter being hated by the public with them all thinking he killed Mysterio and he's now arrested and he asks Doctor Strange to help but something goes wrong and it causes a whole multiverse thing and this has so many amazing things in it. It finally confirms that the other Spider-Man movie are crossing over with this and we see some old Spider-Man movie villains and that has me so excited. Again, there are some things I'm worried about like it maybe being overstuffed and other things like that, but there's still so many other amazing things here and I think this might be the most unique M.C.U movie ever. I also did a breakdown of this trailer earlier so you can check that out if you want. But, yeah, I'm insanely excited for this. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment