Monday 11 October 2021

My Asta collectible (Review)

So, I know I've been getting these collectibles for anime characters a bit slowing than before, but I'm still trying to get them as much as I can. And, recently, I was able to get one for Asta from Black Clover. Not that I'm the biggest fan of Black Clover itself or Asta himself, but I don't hate him or anything and he does have some cool moments. Plus, I do believe he has a really cool design. And I was glad to have found a collectible of him on eBay for a good price. Although, the one I actually got has this kinda weird yellow-ish tint on him which is a little odd, but it's still great to have him and have another anime protagonist as a collectible. I mainly want to focus on that in particular for a while. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment