Tuesday 19 October 2021

MY LET'S PLAY OF SORA IN SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE

And so, everyone, the time has finally arrived. After so many years of praying and hoping, the day has finally arrived for Sora to finally debut in Super Smash Bros. And it finally happened today. Not only that, but along with that, I also decided to make his debut to be the first Let's Play video on my YouTube channel. After a long time, I finally managed to get it to work. Mostly anyway, there are some problems, but, for the most part, I'm really happy with this. I was originally hoping to start doing Let's Plays with the Kingdom Hearts games, but after Sora was announced for Smash, I decided to start it with this. And, not only that, this is also my 1000th entry on this blog. I honestly can't believe I've really made this many. I have deleted some entries, but, now this is the 1000th one with all the other ones all together. I was originally hoping to make it something else, but that ended up not happening, but I'm glad something like this is it instead. Really, just having Sora in Smash be the 1000th entry and me doing a Let's Play of it is really cool to me. And, yeah, thank you all for helping me get this far and I look forward to making more soon. And so, here it is I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment