Tuesday 21 December 2021

My Tien collectible (Review)

So, it's kinda been a while since I got a collectible for any Dragon Ball characters and I finally got one recently. It's one for Tien. This one I got is in collection of a bunch of other characters from the series during the Cell Saga of Dragon Ball Z. And, since I finally got another one and Tien in particular, that means I've gotten nine characters from Team Universe 7 from Dragon Ball Super that I'm looking for and I'm still working on getting Krillin. This one of Tien though isn't one of the better ones I have, but I'm still glad to have one of him and I've personally always liked Tien so adding him to the case with the other characters was good to get. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment