Monday 18 April 2022

Thor: Love And Thunder teaser

So guys, a while ago, we finally got the first teaser for Thor: Love And Thunder. I was honestly pretty surprised we did, but I was super happy when I saw it. Like I said, this is definetly my most anticipated M.C.U movie this year and, while there are a few things in this I'm a little concerned about, there are still some amazing things. For one, we're getting to see more of Thor with the Guardians which is obviously something I'm really excited for, and we see that this is gonna be another really weird M.C.U movie, which was one of the best aspects about Thor: Ragnarok, and the actual look of this film is really insane and weirdly colourful, and I like how it's embracing really weird comic book ideas, which, again, it could be following the same vain as Ragnarok and I'm excited to see what Taika Waititi does with that. But, the biggest new part of this is that we see Natalie Portman in this as Jane again as Lady-Thor, and, this is actually the one thing I'm a little concerned about because we see her in the suit and, I don't know if it's the look of the suit or the way she looks or the way it's shot, but something about the way we see her in costume is a little weird. I dunno why, just something about is a little off to me. But, either way, I am still excited to see her back in this properly and I'm just really excited to see what kinda direction this takes. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment