Thursday 28 April 2022

My Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Sora Play Arts Kai Figure (Review)

So guys, recently, I was finally able to get the Play Arts Kai figure version of Dream Drop Distance Sora. I was so incredibly happy to have found this. I got it on eBay in an auction and the one condition it had is that it was broken and when I got it, I discovered it was his left arm that was broken, but I asked my dad to fix it for me and so he was able to glue it on and I'm just really glad I was able to find it because this means I now have figures for all four of Sora's main outfits in Kingdom Hearts. And, this one especially I was worried about finding because it came out back in 2012 when Dream Drop Distance came out and so it's really rare, but thankfully I did. And so, here's my review of it and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment