Thursday 5 May 2022

My Tanjiro Kamado collectible (Review)

So, guys, on Monday, I was finally able to get another anime collectible after a little while because I realised I'm not getting these as much as I used to, but I was able to do it the other day with my new Tanjiro Kamado collectible from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. As you all saw in my review, I got into the series around January and I really enjoyed it and so it was nice to get a collectible of Tanjiro himself and just great to get another anime protagonist. I'm just really happy with this one and it would be great to get ones for Zenitsu and Inosuke and have the three of them together. But, for now, I'm really happy with this and I hoping to get more soon. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment