Tuesday 24 May 2022

Thor: Love And Thunder trailer

So guys, earlier, we finaly got the first real trailer for Thor: Love And Thunder. If you rememeber, I mentioned how this was my most anticipated M.C.U movie of the whole year and this trailer just solidified that. I remember thinking the teaser last month wasn't anything amazing, but this one absolutely fixed that. We get a lot of awesome shots and visuals of action, we get more interaction between Thor and Jane and Natalie Portman looks really cool as Lady Thor, and we finally have our first look at Christan Bale as Gorr The God Butcher. And he looks incredible. Not only does the makeup on him look really cool, but the performance seems really cool too. I can't wait to see him in the movie for real and they're doing a really great job with him so far from what we see. We also get to see Russell Crowe as Zeus and he looks cool and funny too. This just looks like it's carrying the same energy as Thor: Ragnarok and I can't wait to see how it's done. And so, here's the trailer and I hope you all like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment