Wednesday 18 May 2022

My Jaden Yuki collectible (Review)

So, guys, just today, I was finally able to get a collectible of Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. I've been trying to get this particular one for a long time, but it was always really expensive, but I was recently able to get him and now I have the protagonists of the first three series of Yu-Gi-Oh! It's really, really, really cool to have collectibles of Atem, Jaden and Yusei together and it's cool that they actually did do figures of these characters since the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, especially after the original series, didn't see like something well known to the world, so it was cool to see them do this and now have the first three protagonists together like this. And, I already like Jaden as a character so even just having one of him at all is really awesome. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment