Monday 30 May 2022

My Yusuke Urameshi collectible (Review)

So guys, recently, I was at the M.C.M Con in London and was able to get a collectible of Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. I've been trying to get one of Yusuke in particular for the longest time now and I was finally able to do it. Especially since all other times of me trying to get one of him have either not worked out or just didn't arrive for whatever reason. But, thankfully, I finally have him and, while this collectible is smaller than I hoped, it's still really cool and I'm super glad to have him. I now also have him and Gon which means I have both major Yoshihiro Togashi protagonists and I have both in time for the return of Hunter x Hunter. Togashi recently made an offical Tweet saying he's finally back to making more chapters and I'm really excited for it. Personally, I like Yusuke more as a characters and protagonist and so it's awesome to finally have him. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment