Friday 3 June 2022

My Towa & Setsuna collectibles (Review)

So guys, the other day, I was able to get the collectibles of both Towa and Setsuna, as in the two main protagonists of Yashahime. A while back I did a review of one for Moroha, as in the other main protagonist of the series, but now I was able to get the other two. I've actually already gotten started on the series itself. I watched the first blu-ray that I got from America and I'm really enjoying it so far. I was able to find the Towa and Setsuna in my local Forbidden Planet and I was so happy to get them and have the two of them and Moroha together. I really like Towa and Setsuna as characters, especially Towa, and I talk about it more here and I'm really excited to keep watching the rest of Yashahime and hopefully do a review of it one day. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment