Tuesday 28 June 2022

My paintings of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal characters

So guys, I realise I haven't done a paintings entry ever since August 2020, which is kinda weird for me, but I'm finally back doing them again and this one is for Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. I recently did a review for this series and I mentioned how I did really like the series and I liked the characters in it. So, I decided I wanted to do a paintings entry with some of them. I went with the main characters and this was good for this too because I've already done ones for the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series, GX and 5D's, so I felt it was only right to keep going with Zexal. I actually wasn't sure how these would turn out since I haven't done paintings like these in two years like I said, but I'm really happy with the way these turned out and I'm doing more now with some other anime's as well so I'm excited to share them on here soon too. And so, here they are, I hope you all like them and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

Yuma:

Astral:
Tori:


















Bronk:


















Cathy:


















Caswell:


















Flip:


















Shark:


















Kite:

No comments:

Post a Comment