Thursday 15 December 2022

Anime merchandise collection 2

So guys, this is pretty similar to an entry I made last year when I showed the different merchandise I'd gotten from different anime I like and I decided to try to combine them all by putting them all on me in different ways and seeing what I looked like. And, recently, I've gotten way more. I mentioned before about how I was hoping to get more to add to the ones I already had, so, I did. Ever since that video I did last year, I've been gettin way more. A few of the ones I had in the last video were from Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho and so on. Now, some of the series I've gotten now are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Bleach, Attack On Titan, Inuyasha and some other ones. I'm really excited to be able to bring all these home and put them all together and see what they all look like. I'm just really happy to have all these and, while I'm not sure if I'll be getting any more after this, I'm just really excited to see what these all look like together and I'm hoping to share what they all look like on my YouTube Community when I do. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment