Sunday 11 December 2022

My Brook collectible (Review)

So guys, this one is pretty special because I got another anime collectible last week, but, not only that, but, it was actually Brook from One Piece and the reason that's special is because Brook was the last of the Straw Hat Pirates I needed because I now have them all. This was really cool because he's actually a lot small than I thought, so he fits into my display case of anime collectibles greatly and so it's great to have him and the others all together. This also completes another anime group in terms of these collectibles as well. I explain in more detail in the video, but, I'm just super glad to have finally gotten all of them, especially since I've technically been starting this collection since around November 2019 when I got that first Luffy collectible. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment