Monday 16 January 2023

My Kingdom Hearts 3 Terra Bring Arts figure (Review)

So, for Christmas, I was finally able to get the last of the Guardians Of Light as Bring Arts with getting Terra as one. I've been trying for ages to get him and I was finally able to with my Christmas money and it's just awesome to have all the Guardians together. Plus, I personally feel like Terra's a pretty underrated character in the Kingdom Hearts series so having one of him is cool. He also came with his Terranort head so you can have him in his normal Terra form and the form of him when Xehanort took his body.Plus, having all the Guardians together makes me with they made more for the thirteen Seekers Of Darkness. I know they have ones for Xion and now Terranort, but it'd be great if there were ones for the others like Master Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, Young Xehanort and the rest. Also, not only do I have him, but I also have my one for Naminé coming so I'm so unbelievably excited for her to arrive. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment