Friday 13 January 2023

My Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira collectibles (Review)

So, another bunch of collectibles I got just before Christmas were two for Zenitsu and Inosuke from Demon Slayer. I shared a video back in May last year of my collectible of Tanjiro and I've had him for a while, but I've been trying to get ones for Zenitsu and Inosuke since and I finally did and these ones are Banpresto figures again like I usually get, but they kinda fall into the same series as the Sasuke, Sakura and Nami figures I have. Plus, I did some fun editing in this video that I was happy about. Not only that, but, recently on my YouTube channel, I finally reached 1000 subscribers and I'm really happy about that. And it's even more cool considering that now that it's 2023, I've technically been doing this for five years now and I've noticed how I've been able to change and improve over the years. And so, anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment