Monday 31 July 2023

My Hiei collectible (Review)

So, I haven't shared any of these for a few months, but on my YouTube channel, I've still been doing plenty of anime collectible reviews. The last one I shared on here was the one for Hisoka and I've gotten tons since and this is one I did after I did the Hisoka one, my one for Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. It was great to be able to get him since he's another character from Yu Yu Hakusho and Hiei is still my favourite character in the whole series, and possibly my favourite Yoshihiro Togashi character of all time. Like I said, I've been able to get a lot more since the last one I shared, and I'll be showing them all on here for a while too and I'm excited for more of them coming soon to do reviews of those ones too. So, just for this one as a whole, this Hiei figure is possibly part of some set or something because it's not a Banpresto figure and looks different, but it still works well as a Hiei figure and one of him doing an awesome attack with The Dragon Of The Darkness Flame and so it's cool to have him and Yusuke together like this. Anyway, again, I was glad to get him when I did. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment