Thursday 22 February 2024

My Dio collectible (Review)

So, I'm definitely super late posting this again. I haven't posted anything about any new collectibles I've gotten in ages, even though the last one I posted on here was my Jolyne one and that was posted onto YouTube a year ago and so is this one. Along with getting her, I also got one for Dio. A while back, I finally managed to get ones for all the main JoJo's in the first JoJo universe and so I'll be posting them soon. Like I said, I've gotten plenty more since last year and so I'm hoping to make posts about them sooner. I know I haven't posted much lately, but I'm hoping to make up for it with the collectible videos I've been making over the last year. It was cool to get one for the main villain of the whole franchise, especially in his Stardust Crusaders appearance. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment