Saturday 2 March 2024

My Alphonse Elric collectible (Review)

So, this is one I've sorta been working on for a while, but, last year, I finally managed to get a collectible for the other Elric brother after Ed, Alphonse. Ed's collectible was one of the first I ever got and so it was great to get one of his brother as well. In terms of other Fullmetal Alchemist characters, I don't know if I'll get anymore after these two, but I'm super glad to have the two of them since I love both characters and I still see them as the best sibling pair in anime and manga. It was also cool just to have Al as a figure since we got a good look at his design since he's a suit of armour for the whole series and how they it with this is really cool, not to mention the fact that I do love Al as a character and so having him is just great to have. Anyway, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment