Wednesday 29 July 2015

Inside Out

This is the Pixar film that's been out for about a week or 2. This is also Pixar's 15th movie since Monsters University in 2013. I just saw this yesterday with my sister and my cousins, and I have to say this is better than the past 3 Pixar films, Cars 2 (which is no longer one of my favourite Pixar films and I do see the problems), Brave and Monsters University, even if I do like Monsters University. And it even got a good score on Rotten Tomatoes. 98%. What's the story? Inside everyone's head are 5 creatures of emotions called Joy, Anger, Disgust, Fear and Sadness. And inside the head of one girl's head named Riley are the 5 main ones. One day when Riley and her family are moving to San Francisco but she's unhappy because of it. When they try to show her a good memory but Sadness touches it making a sad memory. When Joy tries to throw it away Sadness tries to stop her because it's a core memory but the vacuum that they use to get rid of all the unwanted memories sucks both Joy and Sadness into it and gets them out of Head Quarters. They try to get back with all the core memories. Back at H.Q, Fear, Disgust and Anger try to fill in for Joy but they give Riley bad luck and make her think it's better to go home not have a bad day ever again. On the way back Joy and Sadness meet Riley's old imagination, a rabbit named Bing Bong. He agrees to take them back. And the rest I won't ruin if you haven't seen it yet. So what's good about this film? Well the story is really creative and the characters are likable, my favourite character is Joy. And the animation is nice looking, I mean that's what expected from Pixar. And this film was actually directed by Pete Doctor who directed UP. I actually think there's no problems in this when I saw it I was pretty impressed with just how unpredictable it was mostly. There's actually a good amount of laughs in this. So yeah is a great movie and if you have time, I'd definitely give this movie a look in the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment